Tuesday 8 January 2013

The Power of Chanting in Dreams

The Power of Chanting  in Dreams
This is a personal realization and wish to share with my blog viewers  and readers.
Definition of an idiom : a dream come truesomething that has been desired for a long time that has happened as hoped for.
But the reverse – a true incident comes in dream – is something happens sometime to many . But in my dream I was caught in a natural  holocaust  and tsunami yesterday and how I was saved by chanting ‘Hare Krishna ‘  is the story.
Dreams are successions of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations that occur involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep. The content and purpose of dreams are not definitively understood, though they have been a topic of scientific speculation, as well as a subject of philosophical and religious interest, throughout recorded history. The scientific study of dreams is called oneirology. Scientists believe that, in addition to humans, certain birds and the majority of mammals also dream.
Last December 26th is a black letter day for India too , as on the same date in 2004 we were hit by  the natural disaster called Tsunami , in Madras for the first time and also the shoreline of  Tamilnadu . I had a personal experience of visiting Marina beach within hours after the tsunami hit our shores.  The whole world prayed for the victims in various parts of the world  during  last month to pay homage on the anniversary of the fateful day .
 Two weeks before  I watched many original footage of the aggressive tsunami hit Indonesia and other parts , caught by the camera and published by the survivors , through internet.   








When I was watching the natural disaster, it so happened to watch the man-made disaster  by the  atomic bomb called   “Little Boy”  on Hiroshima , Japan on August 6th, 1945.

 I think these  videos got registered in my inner mind.  The ideas , images , emotions and sensations suddenly came in my dream yesterday .  In my dream I was walking on a street not known to me and saw a bright red flame similar to the explosion size of atomic bomb , very close to me and many human bodies were thrown out by the power of the heat and flame. I do not know what to do and involuntarily started chanting “ Hare Krishna “mantra. Added to the explosion the top floor of a nearby building got collapsed and found people’s cry and falling bodies. I continued the chanting and running without  any idea where to go ahead to save myself .
Then I saw water on the road slowly rising and flowing in a slow pace initially and surge up with full force suddenly. I chant and ran but the water raised  to my neck level. I closed my eyes and  prepared  to face the end of my life but holding my breath to chant  without stopping. A few minutes later when I opened my eyes in dream , I saw the receding water in that road.  Again I started running to a building where I could spot few people whom are also chanting the maha mantra. A lunatic with an axe like tool in his hand approached me and hit a person next to me in the panic situation. He fell down like a chopped tree. Next the fanatic spotted me and raised his hand and seeing me chanting,  blabbered something on his own and left the scene.
Again the flood level increased in the road and I was floating in the water ,looking ahead a lorry carried away in the stream coming towards me. I saw few air filled  rubber tubes and truck tyres   falling from the lorry and I could catch one to float safely in the water. My chanting not stopped for no reasons known to me at that moment. This is an involuntary action it seems.  All these happened to me and I had a real time experience of getting caught in a holocaust and tsunami but survived only because of the chanting the holy maha mantra “ Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare ; Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare “ .  The power of the mantra is realized   by me after I woke up from my dreams and also how I was saved from  the tsunami and natural holocaust in the dreams.
I wish to pay homage to all those victims of  tsunami and the holocaust in Hiroshima 67 years before. .
 I  felt the impact  on human being young and old , in my dream.
Any  dream may come true some day for someone or for us too. But Let us chant the holy mantra for ever as many times as possible  in a day and  for every action or deed  and that will definitely save us and when the end comes to us we will reach the abode of Sri Krishna by departing from the material body .
I cannot forget this dream , a nightmare experience with disater . Many a time we forget the dream very quickly or sometimes we even cannot  recollect what we dreamt.  But the dream of getting saved by chanting come true always.
Chant Hare Krishna and Be Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment