Monday 25 March 2013

Healing Power of Hare Krishna Maha Mantra

Healing Power  of Hare Krishna Maha Mantra
This is a personal realization experienced  with  our pet dog , fondly christened by my children  as FRIENDU , when it was too young and now it is almost 10 years old.
During last month , on my return from a trip to western region, I was very much worried to see our pet dog with a deep  big open wound at two places on its back.  The wound seems to be incurable and blood was  oozing always. My wife  only broke the news ,as Friendu was always outside and not staying in our house for some time.  I presume that the wound would have caused by a metal object , probably when it was sleeping under a two wheeler and suddenly came out with a  deep cut wound . We could feel the pain it suffers and no way we can go near as it was little abnormal with pain. 

Our pet Friendu with two deep cut wound on his back
We have decided to call our veterinary doctor , Dr.Subramanian , staying in next block but could not reach him over phone. At last when he got connected , We came to know that he  himself  was not well . He had a mild stroke and stays at home , not attending college. But the greatness of him is that he asked me whether I can pick him by any mode so that he can attend my dog. He is a great soul  to do service when he  himself was under  treatment.  The day I planned to call him failed as our dog was not seen around in the street in the early morning at 6 am , at which time doctor asked me to pick him. The next day I contacted him again by visiting his home and he immediately changed his dress and came in my scooter to my place. In the mean time my wife kept our pet inside the gate and doctor seen it from outside. He  tried to spray a medicine but the dog reacted very fast and he could not succeed . He gave the powder to us and try to apply if possible. The infection is so big and deep, he could not give a solution , it being a street dog and out of control .
My younger sister  was ready to spare her car but we cannot take to Veterinary College Hospital due the blood oozing wound and the  ferocious  act of it.  I dropped back our doctor and he also suggested for a spray to apply from distance due to its aggressiveness.  So  myself and my wife decided that praying for its recovery by chanting is the only solution left with us and we started praying for it daily.  I have also prayed Sri Krishna to take back to his abode, as the  recovery  seems to be out of question.
Our pet dog Friendu - wound vanished
The power of chanting proved  that prayer could heal any illness whether a human being or an animal.  The wound  got fully healed and a dry skin appeared within a week’s time though we could apply the powder very little when it was sleeping on the road.
 Lord Krishna came  in disguise  as our Veterinary Doctor and seen once the dog.  Our prayer  by  chanting at his ears proved that chanting ‘Hare Krishna’ maha mantra  could make miracles in the life of our pet animal, Friendu. Now it plays around well and stays all the day  inside our house and  takes diet correctly. 
 

A sound sleep inside our house
We thank our vet doctor for his humble and noble service rendered to our pet . He never accepts service charges from us.
Miracles can happen. But realizing one  such in our daily life is rare.  Let us chant Hare Krishna   ,not only for us but for all living beings around us. Hari Bol.

4 comments:

  1. Namaste Chander! I loved your story about the healing effects of the Maha Mantra and I was so relieved to know that your dear canine friend (Friendu) made a speedy and complete recovery. Your story touched my heart deeply....I was going to email you but I was unable to view your email address and I am not sure why? Divine blessings to you, your family and friends. ~ OM Shanti OM ~ Your friend in America, Omi :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My blog: http://gatheringseedsandstones.blogspot.com/

      Delete
    2. Hare Krishna. Nameste to you Naomi Mataji. I am overwhelmed by you kind words. I am a retired person after 42 long years of professional service and celebrating the retired life with my good wife. My grown up kids, son and daughter, are living in Des Moines and Starkville with their spouses. Our pet, Friendu also lived it's fullest for 13 plus years and passed away peacefully on April 8th 2015.The soul passed from it's physical body, while a continues chanting of Hare Krishna Mantra was played near him and it gave us a feeling that the soul would have reached the abode of God. My mail address : murugesanchander@gmail.com. I have visited your blog site and inspired to see that your interest of music, spiritual and books matches mine too. We shall keep in touch by mail to share more on life experiences to guide the next generation. God bless all of us. - M.D.Chander

      Delete
  2. Hare Krishna! Namaste to you, M.D. Chander and thank you for your incredibly kind and warm response. How wonderful that you are retired and enjoying an immensely joyous and happy life with your loving wife. Blessings to your grown children and their spouses. So sorry to hear of Friendu's passing but how sweet to hear that you and your wife made his spiritual transition all the more gentle and meaningful. I have no doubt whatsoever that Friendu is in the warm loving arms of Lord Krishna as I write this message. :) Thank you for sharing your email address with me and I look forward to sharing more with you real soon. Thank you for taking the time to view my blog...so very much appreciated and yes, let's do stay in touch and share more on all of the many life experiences before us. Divine blessings to you, your family and friends now and always~ Omi

    ReplyDelete